Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Amazon Cloud Player - Quick Hits

1. Unhide the volume controls!

2. Make the Controls/song information it's own frame so I can control my music all the time.

3. Need Star button to like songs, rate songs, etc.  I'm sure you know all that, but it still seems really odd that you're ahead of google, but you don't even have a simple star, so I can add a good song to a starred list.

4. I like the Latest Purchases button, but maybe it should be a "+ menu" that shows me the recent albums so I can quickly select the album I bought and listen only to that with a few clicks.

5. Skips - if I skip a song it should be depreciated.  Also without a play count column it's a bit tough to figure out where I was in an album if I accidentally close the browser tab (which seems to be the biggest problem so far.  Accidental Tab Closure = Music Stoppage and Total Place Loss.  This is the one that needs to be fixed in this cloud player thing is going to take off.)

6. Columns don't sort, no track numbers.  Basically it's just confusing to drill down to an album to avoid random shuffling.  It has a very mp3.com circa 2000 feel.  Yawnsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment