Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I feel like dedicating my day to describing how I would fix the new kindle.  A device that I like very much, but again, who's software inteface is not refined enough.  I wish that I could be part of the kindle proccess.  I am unemployed, read alot, and live in Sacramento.  I have a B.A. in History, am very clever and solved technical problems for corporate lawyers specializing in complex litigation with large amounts of data for seven years.  I am interested in the Kindle's potential as a social reader.  I also believe there is a chance for Amazon to develop a discussion network around media, ie: if you watched everything through Amazon, why not review and rate and tell your friends you watched it through them.  I think there's a chance for an Amazon "High Fidelity" Facebook that would develop around people discussing media.  (ie: build it for books, then sneakily expand to videos and music and beat Spotify+Facebook at their own game).  Maybe after I finish complaining about the Kindle, I'll take some time to describe my positive vision of Amazon.  While I have been enjoying my time off, when it really comes down to working, I really want to work in technology and there really seems to be nowhere else but Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google.  Perhaps if I describe my visions of them long enough, one of them will give me a chance to be a part of their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment